Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7

I will have to update this later since I will be heading out tonight. I can't promise that I will be good but I will try. I already blew it by eating Taco Bell for lunch. Although I did rake leaves for about an hour today. Yes, I know its January and we were raking and burning leaves today. Sad thing is...we have flowers starting to come up. I think Mother Nature has screwed up all the plants and trees and animals. I mean there are still squirrels out and crap!! Shouldn't they be hibernating? It is supposed to be winter...snow...cold...NOT ICE!! Well we are heading out and I will put in my food diary for the day and my calories (god save me).

Breakfast
Ham
onions
Green peppers
2 eggs
2 pieces bacon
3 sausages

Lunch
Double Decker Taco
Pinto's and Cheese
Mini bag of doritos
Dew

Dinner
1 cup pulled pork
Seasoned french fries ( i know bad choice)
Bite size tortilla chips
garden salsa


Dessert


NONE!!!


Don't judge me! lol

Raking leaves for 60 minutes - 348
Leisurely walking around Walmart 30 minutes - 130

Before exercise - 1865 / 1500
After 1387/1500

HA HA!!!! I was still under!!! BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment