Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6

Well y'all nothing to really report today sorry. I mean I guess other than the fact it was 57 flippin degrees!!!! Its January 6th and yeah that warm. So ya know what I did...I washed my car!! Thats right!! My car looks pretty and all shinny!! 


Well I am really surprised. I mean I have had some friends come out and tell me that they also have PCOS. I mean I think it is great that we have an outlet. Someone to talk to that KNOWS what you are going through. I myself joined a blogging/chat group about 5 years ago that they have been my support group. The girls I go to for advice and I they don't judge me. They aren't afraid to tell me what they think. I never felt alone and I can say I have friends from coast to coast....literally! :)


It isn't easy to admit that you are having issues reproducing. You can't give your husband the best gift in the world. Especially when he has given you everything. I'm also sure it just makes you SO MAD every time you hear about these teenagers getting knocked up or shows like "16 and Pregnant". I personally don't watch those shows. It is just asking to be depressed. I mean even if you work in the school system (like I do) and see kids that yearn for loving parents. It is like a stabbing reminder that you aren't able to successfully get pregnant. It is all a mind game but you need to choose when to think about it. 


Also I got called to sub next week. I have a full day on Wednesday and a half day on Thursday. I'm kinda of pumped. I was running out of things to clean here at the house. Hence while I cleaned my car. WOOOO!


Food Diary


Breakfast
Ham
Onions
Green pepper
2 eggs
2 slices of bacon
2 links of sausage


Lunch
Dew
Kristie's Chef Salad
  • Ham
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Green Pepper
  • Bacon Bacon (Tastefully Simple)
  • 2 tbs Zesty Italian Dressing
Dinner

1 1/2 Cups of cabbage

2 lightly breaded chicken breasts




Exercise - Light/Moderate Cleaning (Car) - 217
                Walking 45 minutes - 215






Calories - 1451/1500 before exercise
               1019/1500 after exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment