Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17

Hello to my faithful followers! I hope your Tuesday went well. Mine was pretty ok. Minus our FREAK thunderstorm that woke me up this morning. I was so mad! UGH anyway...Well I subbed again today that would be 4 days in a row! GO ME! I'm enjoying getting up later and not leaving my house until like 7:40am. It beats leaving at 6:30 and driving an hour!!!!

Well I think I did ok today. I do need to find a better breakfast option on days that I sub. Its hard sometimes especially when everything I usually eat need to be cooked. If I wasn't so lazy at the end of the day I guess I could pre make something. I don't know...No true PCOS updates for me. I go back in March to get labs done and an ultra sound of the ovaries. I also told my doc about the no insurance thing since I quit my job. He is so awesome he not only gave me three months of free samples he also gave me $10 off coupons for the per-scribed stuff. I'm so happy! Although those labs are going to cost me an arm and a leg!! I hope they tell me that my insulin is lower. If not someone is going to get hurt...or I'll just be pissed. One of the two...

I know the cookies were not good choices today....

Breakfast
2 Chocolate Chocolate Peanut butter chip cookies

Lunch
Cup of chili
dew
2 Chocolate Chocolate Peanut butter chip cookies

Dinner
2 burgers
2 pieces of low carb bread
1 cup of broccoli

Dessert
1/2 cup Homemade Banana ice cream

Walking around at school all day (total est. 1 hour) - 255

Calorie Count
Before walking - 1645 / 1500
After - 1390 / 1500

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristie (Jamie) :) So my mom was having the same problem in the morning because she has zero time to make breakfast and get ready for work. She started making scrambled eggs in the microwave. I know she uses those disposable coffee cups and egg beaters and you can add any mix-ins you want. If you want me to I will double check with her cook time and stuff. I also know that they make things that go in the microwave to hard boil and/or cook an egg over easy in the microwave too. Let me know and I can ask my mom if you would like more details. And great job girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete