Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11

Today was my first day of subbing was today. I loved it!!! I missed it...I forgot what that felt like to be in the front of the room. It was nice!

Well I wasn't feeling it today. I was off my schedule because of subbing and well just didn't feel like eating. I did anyway...no dessert tonight though. I'm kind of excited about the snow we are FINALLY GETTING although it has pretty crappy timing...I was supposed to go home this weekend. With them getting more snow than up and the 30mph wind gusts and country roads don't always mix. Jeffrey is also worried about me driving...AWE!

Breakfast
Banana
3 pieces of bacon

Lunch
Banana
Dew

Lin-ner
2 eggs with onion, green, and red pepper
4 Sausage links

Dinner
1 1/2 cups salad
onion, green and red pepper
2 tbs bacon bits
italian dressing
shredded cheese

No exercise today other than walking in the school...

Calories
1072/1500

No comments:

Post a Comment