Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26

Well I'm still nursing this stupid head cold. Walking is totally out of the question since its raining. This is my second night alone and I think I have done pretty well. I'm under 1200 calories again. My Fitness Pal app is telling me to eat over 1200 or my body will go into starvation mode. I'm just not hungry...so I don't know what to do. Do I force myself to eat so I stay above 1200 or just not worry about it?!?!? I don't know...Any help y'all?? Never thought this would be an issue with me...Honestly...

Breakfast
banana

Lunch
chili
shredded cheese
mac n cheese
Dew

Dinner
Mini Chef Salad
Cream of chicken soup
10 saltines

Snack
Pickle

Walking around school about 30 minutes total - 127

Before walking - 1144/1500
After walking - 1017/1500

No comments:

Post a Comment