Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16

So I have been MIA a few days....deal with it! :) I know you have missed my random ramblings and all. Well ANYWAY here we are 2 weeks in and I'm down one more pound. SO a total of 4 pounds! Should it becoming off faster? I dont know...maybe. Well again thanks to PCOS weight doesn't come off as easy as it would with a normal healthy person. Although gaining weight is easy!

...Stupid PCOS...make me so mad sometimes. Sometimes I wonder why me? What did I do wrong? I did things right...I waited until my wedding night. I look to God and ask why. Where are the answers? Sometimes I don't understand why things happen. I think God has a sick sense of humor..lol! Jeffrey was saying watch you quit your job....lost your insurance...and you will lose this weight and BAM you will get knocked up. One would like to think that would be my queer twist of fate.

A lot of things happened in my life and I never understood why. Then looking back I can see why. They changed my path and shaped me to who I am. This pregnancy struggle has probably been my hardest I have ever had. But I'm still here...I'm still pulling through...I still wake up every morning. I enjoy my time with Jeffrey and my puppies. I enjoy my summer camps and my autumns been completely filled with marching band and guard. My time will come...I just have to wait and be patient...right?

So I made my own homemade ice cream tonight thanks to Pinterest!

Cut 4 bananas into slices and freeze them for an hour or so...
Then after you freeze them put them in a food processor until they look gritty...add a dollop of peanut butter or powdered cocoa if you like...i didn't
Then keep on going until it smooths out...and refeeze!



Breakfast
2 eggs with ham
4 slices of bacon

Lunch
1 cup of Chili
shredded cheese
8 crackers

Dinner
NY Strip Steak 8oz.
1 cup of Cauliflower

Dessert
Banana Ice Cream

Exercise - Walking 30 minutes and a very brisk pace - 213

Calorie Count - Before 1482/1500
AFTER - 1269/1500
231 left

No comments:

Post a Comment