Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3

Well here we are at Day 3 and Jeffrey is back at school. I feel good knowing that I don't have to drive a hour to work and an hour back home. I will really miss all my friends I made at Jefferson and Carl Sandburg. Although subbing will be good for me BUT I don't like the uncertainty of not know when I will be working. Its ok though I am better off emotionally and the stress is way less.

Being less stressed and more relaxed is already bettering my chances of the preggo-ness. I'm kind of excited just to be able to do my own thing. Being able to walk during the day and do housework. Maybe read a book or just watch TV. I just want to stay active and make sure i'm drinking water and staying on my diet. I'm sure Jeffrey will love to come home to a clean house and dinner on the table. I'm also sure the dogs are going to love not being caged all day too. I'm sure I'm going to get sick of it soon enough.

One thing that I really miss doing is decorating cakes. For me, doing it was very therapeutic. I feel like I was pretty good at it and I wouldn't mind getting back into that again. Although I don't really know the demand for cakes here in Sainte Marie. Especially since its only a town of 300 people. I love baking and trying new things. Today I made meatloaf mini's I took my mom's meatloaf recipe. Cut the bread crumb part in half and made my own little meatloaf snacks! If you want the recipe just message me on Facebook.

 


I hope you enjoyed my ramblings! Food Diary to come later....

Food Diary


Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled with onion, green, peppers, and ham
4 pieces of bacon

Lunch
2 hot dogs (no bun)
1 banana
1 pickle whole
1 Mt. Dew

Dinner
5 oz. Corned Beef
1 cup Cabbage

Dessert
1 banana
15 Grapes
1/2 Pickle

Walked 30 minutes with dogs - 143 calories burned (It was cold!!!)

Calorie Count = 1466/1500

3 comments:

  1. As a current sub, I agree: not knowing when you are working sucks!! But it is way less stress, no grades, no parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now ya just need corn mixed with mashed potatoes little cakes and your all set lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. To bad I can't really have those!! Haha

    ReplyDelete