Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4

Well not really much to report today. I took Jeffrey's phone in to Verizon today. He got a new one! He now has a smartphone he can be cool like the rest of us and have apps and all that jazz. He has an HTC Thunderbolt. Its seems neat BUT I think my iPhone is better lol! Not like i'm bias or anything. Other than that i haven't done much. I'm still nursing my back. I don't know what I did BUT it has been super painful. I have been alternating heat and cold. So getting out to walk or do anything active hasn't been happening. It has gotten miles better since Sunday.

Food Journal later tonight!

OK here we go....Food Journal for the day...

Breakfast
Nothing....Just wasn't hungry...

Lunch
2 Hard boiled eggs
3 mini meatloaf thingers
8 oz. Beef Bottom Steak
Mt. Dew
(this is what happens when I dont eat breakfast I guess)

Dinner
Kristie's Chef Salad

  • Bacon Bits
  • Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Green Peppers
  • Lettuce
Dessert
1 Banana
15 Grapes
1/2 Pickle

Walking at a brisk pace for 30 minutes - 217 burned

Calories 1368/1500 after walking

1 comment: