Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12

Here we are....almost two weeks into the diet. Well I'm finding..at least the past couple days I'm not eating enough calories. To where the program i'm using is telling me to eat more. Ugh...I know I'm just not finding things I want to eat so by default I make a salad. So tonight after I put in all my my food I only ate 880 calories today. Which apparently is not good or my body will go into starvation mode or something. So whatever....so I had two pieces of pizza to bring up my calorie count. How lame is that? Well here is my diary. Sorry I feel like a Debbie Downer today...

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Dew
Kristie's Chef Salad
Doritios (150 calories)
4oz Hamburger (97% Lean meat)\

Dinner
2 eggs
onion, green pepper, ham
4 pieces of bacon

This is the point where I only have eaten 880...

Snack
2 slices of pepperoni pizza

Calories
1356/1500

1 comment:

  1. Kristie,
    On the days you are low on cals, try popping a couple handfuls of nuts. The fats in those are much better, and they have a higher calorie count. You are doing great!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete