Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29....WEIGH IN!!!!

Well y'all...Almost 30 days into my diet. I did weigh in today....now I won't lie...December 30th I weighed in at 192 (eeek I know) today I weighed in at......dun dun dun...185.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN 6.4!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Oh yes people...we are still losing!!!! I'm so excited!! I actually screamed a little when I saw the number. I am almost back to the weight I was this summer. And it took me 3 months to lose 10 pounds like time I did this. Well clearly I wasn't on the right diet. Low Carb is working for me. I'm happy!! I do miss my carbs sometimes but once and a while isn't bad. Today I got my pizza fix...homemade! I know what was in that crust I know what I put on top of my pizza. There is something about making something yourself. More pride. It was great!
It was my lunch and supper. It wasn't on my diet today I didn't count calories. Although I didn't over do it! I have drank SO MUCH WATER today it is redic. I will be back to my workouts tomorrow. I still feel all head cold like. I'm having coughing fits so I'm trying not to do to much in the working out area because its hard to stop the coughing. I may just do abs tomorrow because it isn't cardio-ish. Well I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment