Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19

Not a very exciting day today! I subbed at Ste. Marie today. Pretty sweet having a minute drive to work! It was a whole different breed working with Kindergartners!

Well I'm glad that I have been under calories pretty much this whole time. Well I'm only down 4 pounds...while others are dropping weight. Thats what is a pain in the @$$ about PCOS. It is so easy to gain the weight, but losing it is a whole different story. It is almost twice as hard. My clothes are fitting better which I did notice. My issue I think is that I'm not a dainty girl. I have muscle...especially in my legs and my butt-O-steel. I never really considered myself big or too overweight but what I am is preventing me from getting pregnant. Which in my opinion is LAME! Just saying... My mini goal is to lose 15....then another 10 after that. So total 25 (I'm sure you did the math).  We will see...I have the issue of getting tired of not seeing results and I let go of what I'm doing. I can feel a difference...but seeing it is a whole different story. All I see is my belly, boobs (like you could miss those stupid things), and gobbler (as Jeffrey calls it). Sorry this is one of those days where I feel weird and sort of down. It happens I have my days just like everyone else.

Also I haven't really been feeling all that great so my food choices haven't been all Atkins approved...

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Chili (97% fat free beef)
shredded cheese
dew
potato chips

Snack
Doritos (Ranch)

Dinner
bacon
cream of chicken soup
crackers

Exercise - Total walking throughout the day (about an hour) 255
low impact aerobics (ab workout p90x) - 106

Before exercise - 1368/1500
After exercise - 1007 / 1500

2 comments:

  1. Great work today! Keep it up! Your hard work each day will pay off! You're doing awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I'm so dang impatient (about the weight thing) lol!

    ReplyDelete