Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18

Well today I didn't sub. Boring...I laid around all morning...literally. Then I had to get up and do something. It was cold so I avoided the outside today. So I vacuumed the house and did 3 loads of laundry. Oh yes...folded and put away...did the dishes and put those away too! Then I figured I should shower and about that time Jeffrey got home so I made dinner. Then he had youth choir at church and I thought I would do some Plyo in the P90X. GOOD GOD!!! I will feel that tomorrow...

Thats about it...sorry!

Breakfast
Fried Frankfurters

Lunch
Homemade Chili (97% percent fat free beef)
Shredded Cheese
Doritos (150 calories worth)
dew

Dinner
8 oz. Flat Steak
1 1/2 cup of Broccoli

Dessert
Homemade Banana Ice Cream

Exercise - Cleaning for an hour 213
Aerobics for 30 minutes - 298

Calories - 1540 / 1500
After exercise - 1029 / 1500

No comments:

Post a Comment