Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25

Woot!! Hey y'all!!! Well i'm sorry for sucking yesterday and not posting. I know that you all missed me. Don't lie to yourself...

Well here is my PCOS rant for this week...the stupid hair growth! I think that is the most visual and most annoying. Since women with PCOS produce more testosterone than a normal woman (yes women you do produce some of that male hormone) we grow hair in places that men grow hair. So belly, arms, and on your face. Now you may not think of this as a big deal, but it is just as coarse as a mans and its BLACK. I didn't think it was a big deal at first and I'm part italian so I just thought it was normal. It is stick straight and yeah. It is something that we don't like to talk about. It also embarrassed me! I mean who wouldn't be?? Until I saw a Dr. Oz type show about PCOS. A woman asked about what she could do about her hair growth on her face and arms (since it was the most noticeable). He said those two words... "Shave it". I mean really why the heck not? What is worse? So I did...is it degrading? I think so but I don't want people staring at my face with black hair coming out of my chin...no! My arm hair is a different story I dont shave it. I can't bring myself to do it. I trim it...I have to. It is super embarrassing...to have to explain to people why I do it. But such is life! I hope that you enjoyed my colorful insight... :)

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Kristie's Chef Salad
1/2 Pickle

Dinner
Chili made with extra lean beef
8 Saltines
1tbs cheese
1/4 cup mac and cheese

Calories before cleaning 1103/1500
Calories after cleaning 998/1500

No comments:

Post a Comment