Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10

Ok here we go day 10. I tried to be good today...it was one of those days where I just couldn't satisfy a certain taste. I couldn't figure out what I wanted either. I think that was the most frustrating part!! UGH!!! So I tried to find what that taste was. I wasn't all that successful...so yeah...

I'm so more tired than usual. I think the lack of carbs is getting to me. I hade to make a deal with myself to get out and walk! I just really need to suck it up and man up and just deal.

So in 144 days I will be walking in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I have done it before so I know what to expect. I am so excited to be back in it. The past few years I haven't been able to go and I was heart broken. This year I'm back and pumped!!! Hopefully this weigh loss will help me walk that 39.9 miles...I don't care soreness and blisters aren't half as bad as what cancer patients have to go through...

Breakfast
4 slices of Bacon
2 eggs
onion, green and red pepper
ham
2 sausage links

Lunch
dew
1 banana
1/2 pickle
Kristie's Chef Salad

Dinner
1 Brat
7 Lil smokies

Dessert
1 piece of Cinnamon Crumb Cake ( i know...i know...)

Exercise
Walking with Dogs for 30 minutes at a brisk pace = 141

Calories
Before exercise - 1635/1500
After exercise - 1494/1500 (6 calories to spare) UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment