Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30

30 days....30 flippin days people! Well I have done well and I had my first real trial today. Jeffrey made my trial birthday cake yesterday. We let it set up over night in the fridge. Well I didn't have enough calories left today to have a slice. So I served him a piece and didn't have any. Thats right...no cake. It really sucks but if I just say "Oh It's ok I'll go over this one day". Well then one day turns into more than that. My dad would tell me to quit being a cry-baby-bed-wetter and not to cheat. So I'm not cheating...I'm being good and maybe tomorrow I will have more calories available for a small slice of what will be my birthday cake. Jeffrey said it tasted good and like a bakery cake. So I will just have to trust him on that one.

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Chili
mac and cheese
dew

Dinner
NY Strip Streak (8oz.)
1/2 cup potatoes
1 cup of broccoli

Snack
1 whole pickle

Exercise - Walking very brisk pace - 20 min - 140 calories

before - 1508 /1500
after - 1368 / 1500

No comments:

Post a Comment