Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27

Well today I had my first true craving for something that I haven't had in a while. PIZZA!! I know...there was a frozen one in the freezer and they have really good pizza form the gas station across the street. But I resisted...so to cure the sweet taste I was wanting I had a egg salad sandwich (made with Miracle Whip) and some Chili. So after that I felt a tad better. I guess it was a weird combo to eat together but not as weird as you southerns have a peanut butter sandwich with your chili. (Weirdos!!!) So I hope I made a better choice than giving in and making a pizza.

After 3 weeks in being "back to school" I have averaged 3 days a week subbing. I filled up my car on January 15th...I still have a half a tank!!! I went from filling up twice a week to once or twice a month. Talk about a HUGE difference. I really miss my Charleston School friends but this is SUCH a better choice for me. I'm getting to know the teachers and the principals. The vice principal came up to me today and said, "We are keeping you busy aren't we!" It is nice that they notice.  I'm not as stressed and feeling like I'm finding my place down here. I have more time for me and things are falling into place I feel. I kind of like this feeling actually.

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Chili
mac n cheese (little bit)
cheese
dew

Dinner
egg salad sandwich (miracle whip)
chili
mac n cheese (little bit)
cheese
5 crackers

Snacks
Pickle

Exercise - 30 minutes Cardio (Turbo Jam - Cardio Jam) - 296

Before = 1477/1500
After = 1181 / 1500

No comments:

Post a Comment