Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

Day two is going well so far...I will add my food journal tonight. I know that part excites you all.

I do have to give a lot of credit to the hubby. I mean really he is the one losing out because there is nothing wrong on his end. He has been a huge help and support. More than anything he wants to be a dad and I'm holding him back...well my body is. He has been supportive and been my rock throughout this whole thing and no amount of thanks will ever be enough. I try not to focus on the fact its me holding us back. Honestly if you do that then you will just feel like crap all the time. I live day to day and thats how  I roll. I enjoy spending time with Jeffrey and my puppies. I also enjoy other's kids too!! Its always fun to play and make them laugh. It also helps with the hurting part. Its like getting a kid fix every once awhile! (Thanks mostly to the Ridlen's)

This hasn't happened in a while but something that really hurts my feelings is when people hide the fact that they are pregnant because they want to spare my feelings. Really?!? It actually hurts more that you are hiding it from me. I'm just as happy for you!! If you don't know my personality then we have an issue. I'm a strong minded individual (thanks to my parents) and I can handle it. BELIEVE ME! :D

I have been doing more research yesterday and today more on Akins and PCOS. How many grams of carbs am I allowed to have a day. I looked up a few websites and I thought this one helped and broke it down the best for me at least. Mark's Daily Apple I know some of you are going to come back with your opinions...which is awesome! Again I will end up doing it my way in the end...and I'm just being honest with you. :)

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled with ham
4 piece of bacon

Lunch
2 servings of Summer Sausage
2 servings of Dill Pickle
1 Banana
1/2 Mt. Dew

Dinner
10 oz Round Roast
1 cup Broccoli & Cauliflower

Dessert
15 Grapes
1 Banana
2 servings of Pickle

Calorie Count - 1483/1500

No comments:

Post a Comment