Friday, March 1, 2013

IUI DAY!!

Well we did it...today was the day we did the IUI...OMG!!!!

OK sorry I will calm down. I was up at 3:45am and Jeffrey was up at 4am. We were on the road by 4:45. Somehow I had a renewed sense of hope because when we left it was snowing. It was a big flake pretty snow. I just had a good feeling about today. Once we got there and Jeffrey came out from the office we had an hour to kill basically. We went to this little restaurant to have breakfast. We went to Meijer to kill some more time and I got a new book and Jeffrey picked up "Pitch Perfect". Then back to the office and it was finally my turn....

I was actually quite surprised. It was a tad uncomfortable. Almost as uncomfortable as a yearly girly exam...yet at least after that you jump down off the table and you go get on with your life. Not today...after the IUI I had to lay down for 10 - 15 minutes. Then we got our things and we headed for home.

I felt very crampy, uncomfortable, and bloated. I still feel that way honestly. I put the car seat as far back as possible and just laid down. I looked up out the window and texted people as Jeffrey drove.

So here we are...I have my little set up on the couch with my stuff and I'm laying here. Jeffrey asks why I'm getting up every time I do. Lets hope and pray that I don't lose my mind in the next two weeks.

The 2WW, the day I need to test, is my birthday. March 15th...Now it will be a good birthday or a poopy birthday. Either way I need to call the office and tell them the results. And dont think that I will spill the results early either good or bad. You all are crazy! That secret will stay with Jeffrey and I.

1 comment:

  1. You and Jeffrey need to handle this the way that makes you comfortable. You don't owe ANYONE an explanation. I know it has to be a long wait for you. We will pray for a successful pregnancy procedure and will pray for peace while you wait.
    Love,
    Dad Tom and Mom Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete