Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Sunday and my eggs?!?!

Hello fellow readers/followers/stalkers!!! I'm back!! What a crazy couple weeks. NCHS did their musical The Music Man this past weekend and let me tell you if you didn't see it you missed out....BIG TIME. Not that I'm biased or anything but my husband, the kids, the assistant directors, volunteers, pit members, and parents seriously ROCKED OUT! This was the best musical they have done in a long time!!! Even with finding out that one of the adult males couldn't do the show because of a death in the family my hubby learned his song parts/lines and was not only the director but a member of the cast also. I'm a proud wifey!!! Again...not biased at all....



Well we got an awesome snow storm that made us a nervous wreck. Oh yeah we had an appt. today in Indy. It took us almost 4 hours to get there last night. Thank God school was canceled today. We got a hotel room and stayed the night. It was kind of nice to relax especially after the week we just had.


Yep quite awful.....this is I-465 near Indy. A main interstate and it wasn't clear at all! Good thing we took the jeep we had it in 4 wheel drive.


This was at a rest stop outside of Indy. :)

So anyway we get to the office they do the ultrasound and guess what?!?! Well you will have to wait...

So when we went last time I had only one follicle from my left ovary and he (yes, I gave it a gender...don't judge me!) grew to a 22! 

OK you have waited long enough. I have (drum roll please) .... 3 follicles this time!! Two in the right ovary and one in the left. 13, 10, and 8! For the follicles to be mature they need to be at 18 or higher. Sooooooooooooooo I will be uping my follistim to 100 and I am going back on Good Friday. Our next IUI maybe on Sunday...Easter Sunday of all days. Is this fate?? Only the big guy upstairs knows...

so...until next time my friends....

1 comment: