Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Today is the day I have been waiting for...

We got up at 4am and got ready...we headed out at 4:45am for Indy. My appointment was at 8:30am their time (7:30am out time). We got to the doctor, I gave my blood, and we headed back to the ultra sound room. She started it and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Watching her find the one follicle and measure it...I can't explain how excited I was when I saw 22mm. It grew 7mm in two days, thanks to follistim!!!

After I saw that and the technician said it was at 22mm and the lining was looking really good I felt a renewed sense of hope. We are actually doing this. We are going to attempt to have an IUI....FINALLY!!!! We have gotten farther in the past 3 weeks then I have in 4 years with Schultise. He didn't care about me. He didn't treat my situation, he didn't treat me as a person.

IF YOU GO TO HIM.....GET A NEW DOCTOR......NOW!!!!!

This doctor in Indy is treating me like a person, crazy I know! I know of another couple facing the same troubles as Jeffrey and I. Her and her husband also went to Schultise and she also has PCOS like me. Although her and I are going down a different path...but we are aimed at the same goal, an IUI, or a baby to call our own. Now that is a doctor that is personalizing every situation different.

SO....Jeffrey and I will be heading back to Indy on Friday. Jeffrey needs to be there at 8:30am to do his thing and my appointment for the IUI is near 10am. We will drive home that day and I will be on bedrest (per Dr. Jeffrey) for the rest of the weekend.

This is the beginning of OUR journey....You all are in for a wild ride....hold onto you hats....keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle....we are FINALLY on track for Baby Finley!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why my comment didn't show up, but I posted here!
    SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so excited for you and it is so wonderful to be treated as an individual instead of a stat. I love that they personalize everything to boost the chance for every couple!! I have a feeling that 2013 is OUR year!!!

    ReplyDelete