Friday, March 29, 2013

Passing over Easter

Well we were off to Indy bright and early this morning. On our day off none the less :P. These appointments are working out on our days off or snow days...quite convient if you ask me.

Well we went into the appointment kind of optimistic. I had three follicles this time. I only had one last time and I thought that was awesome. Three was great! Well she starts the ultra sound and I saw not three follicles...but...FOUR!!! I have FOUR!!! For them to be considered mature they need to measure at 18 or higher. Well I had 18, 14, 13, and a 12! SOOOOOO.....I will do one more day of Follistim at 100 and then I will do the Ovadrel (HSG) Shot tomorrow night at 9:45pm and we will do the IUI on Monday! Round two is coming to a close and my body is actually reacting correcting to the medicine and shots. HOW COOL!!!! **Happy Dance**

Well after our appointment in Indy we went to pick up the Jeep at the dealership since it was leaking anti-freeze. It wasn't done yet so we started thinking that WHEN I do get pregnant we will probably trade in my Avenger. I will most likely want an SUV of some kind. So we test drove a Dodge Durango Citadel and a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Citadel is AWESOME and would most likely be the one in the running. The Grand Cherokee was nice but I liked the Citadel better! To bad the one we test drove costs about half the value of our house! :) Oh well we were just looking, right? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment