Monday, March 18, 2013

What will the Easter Bunny be bringing me this year?

Well we headed over to Indy this morning and well i'm in a whirlwind again....this is good!!

I'm on Day 3 of my cycle now. So today I start Letrozole for 5 days. Just like we did last time. This is where it changes. :D On Day 7 (Friday) I take the last of my Letrozole and I start Follistim shots at 75, also. I take the Follistim at 75 Saturday and Sunday. We then head BACK to Indy next Monday to get a peak at my ovaries to see if we have any follicles ready and we will go from there.

Ok...Quiz time....Do you guys know what this means? We will be attempting ANOTHER IUI BY EASTER!!!!!! Holy poop sticks Batman!

On another note this weekend is Musical weekend so from Thursday to Sunday I will be totally unavailable. I will be at Newton Community High School supporting my husband and all of his talented kids! I'm lucky to be up in the light box helping! I wore a lot of different hats for this musical and I'm OK with it. I got to help with building/painting sets, be the assistant head light, being the DW (Directors Wife), choreograph the baton and flag for the finale, and help with hair! It has been fun and I enjoy working with the kids. It is amazing what Jeffrey and the other adults helping put together! I'm one proud wifey!!!

Also my PARENTS and my little (but taller than me) sister is also coming to see the musical! How cool is that? They are driving all the way from the Chicago area...so no pressure kids.... ;)


Alright y'all....ROUND TWO.....Here we go again....

1 comment:

  1. you can do this guys....Have the faith and know it will happen....youre always in my thoughts! oxox-Jackie

    ReplyDelete