Sunday, March 17, 2013

Round 2...DING DING DING

Well if you saw on FB Friday it was my birthday...and the day I had to test to see if the IUI worked. Well it obviously didn't and I was very obviously upset. My birthday started out pretty crappy. I got through my morning and low and behold a delivery came to school. Jeffrey came through...
Yeah I know he was pretty sweet to do that...and it made himself look good too ;). I married a very smart man! 

The part that got to me the most wasn't the fact it didn't work. It was just disappointment. Thats what hurts the most. The guilt that I carry with me that this isn't Jeffrey's issue its MY ISSUE. I'm the problem. I know call me crazy or whatever you want to...but that is how I think people. The preist wasn't kidding when he said ......"For better or for worse" either...

So after school (we had a half day) I went out to lunch with girls from work and it was nice. I laughed, got to talk (without crying) about normal things and actually enjoyed myself. I hope they know how much that meant. We then went to our teacher inservice. I won't bore you with all the exciting details of that inservice. Later that night we went to a birthday party for a close family friend. Man I'm glad I did because it brought me out of that funk. I started to think "...ok Finley (yes I call myself that in my head...DEAL WITH IT...shesh!!)...it didn't work....we do it again...your parents didn't raise a quitter". 

So Friday night and Saturday morning I felt like crap, physically not mentally. Yesterday AF showed her ugly face. Yep thats right I started on my own and the day it was supposed to start. My body actually responded to how and when it was supposed too! I'm almost normal!! Although I don't like how she makes me feel...stupid AF.....mmmmmm chocolate.......

...............................SO.................................

ROUND TWO...DING DING DING...Starting tomorrow we are off to INDY again....

2 comments:

  1. This is no way "your problem". It is a condition that you and Jeffrey will face TOGETHER!!! As I said earlier, WE ARE A FAMILY AND WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER WITH LOVE, SUPPORT, AND COMPASSION.
    Tom and Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right your parents didn't raise no quitter. In the words of a very very smart man and i quote, "Stop being a cry baby bed wetter". You might call yourself Finley, but you have the heart of a Lahey and we don't quit nothing! If things don't work out we get back on that horse and do it again and again until we get it right no matter how stubborn people think we are. Love you sister and the prayers will keep coming!

    Your handsomest brother ;)

    ReplyDelete