Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 45

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Especially my hubby!!

Well I was very good today! For lunch I had a Granny Smith apple, pineapple, and string cheese. A dew...obvi! I knew we were going to be going out for dinner so I thought that I would be able to get away with fruit and be ok with calories. I didn't realize that fruit as healthy as it is. Adds up!!  I need to watch it...but I love me some fruit!! YUM! So we ate chinese and I got an egg roll and Vegetable lo mein...omg double yum!!!

Once lent starts I'm seriously considering dropping my calorie intake to 1200. I need to speed this up. I'm going to introduce more fruit, salads, and fresh foods. I also won't be on the Dew....oh god...that is next week....AHHHHH!!!!!!

High impact aerobics 20 minutes - 196

before - 1533/1500
after workout - 1337/1500

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you do, but have you tried having snacks of celery? I've heard they actually have negative calories when you eat them because you work so hard to chew them...

    ReplyDelete