Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 32

Well I have fallen off the band wagon today. I had a burger and fries for lunch and ribs and a baked potato for dinner. I didin't eat the whole potato like I usually would, ya know like skin and all. I'm kind of disappointed in myself thou. Those ribs...omg....those ribs....they fell off the damn bone I mean I pulled the bone and it came away clean!!! so good....so juicy....drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.....................

I know I know...you don't have to say it...i blew my calories....i know i did...i'm scared to find out how much....

I will also be gone on a girls weekend this weekend...I will try and be good...try is the key word...lol! I haven't seen my girls in almost a year. I will guarantee that there will be wine and there will be cookies.



I did the math...I went 200 calories over...well shit..

2 comments:

  1. 200 isnt so bad! Also, while yes, there will be wine and cookies, we will be there to support you as well! I think we are all trying to eat a little healtheir, so we can encourage each other and try to get health(ier)snacks. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lose sight of what you're doing! You might have had a set back day, but you can get back on it tomorrow! Keep it up Kristie!

    ReplyDelete