Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 38

Alrighty...and I'm back on track!! Well sort of...So I wasn't thinking this morning and didn't grab my lunch so i got a small burger and fries with a dew...BUT...I only drank about half of it. So making progress....then tonight I made my favorite diet meal. Taco salad!!!! YUM!!! Fat free refried beans, 93/7 ground beef, lettuce, some shredded cheese and mix. Its so good and soooooo full of flavor. Since I started with this diet. I don't know how people could eat ground beef with any less fat than 7%. Quiet honestly the thought of it makes me sick. I add enough other flavors. I think its a lame excuse. Tomorrow I think we are either doing chicken or pork. I don't know which.

I have to do some creative thinking with Lent coming up. I don't eat fish so I will have to do something different on Fridays. Maybe peanut butter and sugar free jelly? I will have to come up with something. Maybe having like a fruit salad or something. If you all have any ideas that would be great! I like sharing...Or I may have to stalk my vegan friend's blog... :)

Tomorrow you can possibly expect my PCOS rant for the week...Oh don't you worry your little heads....I have one..... :)

Exercise - 20 minute Ab workout - 140

Calories before - 1107/1500
Calories After - 967/1500

1 comment:

  1. Yessss! There's some yummy ideas for you I bet! :) of course there'd be more yummy if I'd ever update my blog! Lol! Ur doin great girl!! Love reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete