Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44

What up y'all?!?! Well it is snowing...yay!!!! They are saying that we should be getting 1 - 3...I will believe it when I see it. Its sticking but it won't be around long. BUM DEAL!!!

Well I'm here and still no movement on weight. I have worked out on Saturday for and hour plus 2 hours of shopping (mall walking), 20 minutes of cardio yesterday, 20 minute abs today. Now if we keep this up a little each day I'm hoping it will help. At least get me back to where I was! Jeffrey is being a good sport and doing it with me so I'm not doing it alone. Plus competition is good for me. I feel like I was raised on competition...maybe because I was. This week will be tough...I'm craving sweets (thanks Aunt Flow) and tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Although I have been pretty good on calories too......

Abs - 140
1402 / 1500 - Calories before
1262/1500 - After

No comments:

Post a Comment