Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holy crap batman!!

Well we had a phone consult with my doctor this morning. Jeffrey and I sat and listened to what she had to say. She is very sweet and doesn't sugar coat anything for us. She gave us all the info my brain could process and we were shocked. She wants to start our IVF cycle this month!!! I mean like I go in for my first appointment December 26th! Yeah crazy! She is so great and I'm so excited that she is willing to do it this way.

Needless to say I don't know what to think...I'm excited and scared. Nervous yet ready to get going.

Even though Jeffrey's swimmers are strong they are going to aid the process. They are also going to let them get to the blastocyst phase (Day 5) and then they will put them back and we can just hope and pray they attach.

We will enjoy this Christmas season with a renewed sense of hope. Knowing full well that my doctor is on the fast track to knock us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment