Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Program Season

Well Jeffrey and I got all of our blood work done for our IVF cycle, on Monday thanks to our Health Department. They did it all and saved us a trip to Indy.  We will start getting my meds in order and everything will start coming together soon.

It is time for Christmas Concerts and Christmas Programs. We had ours last night and the Kindergarten kids were adorable! I love my job!! Jeffrey has a concert tomorrow and has his junior high concert next week. He has also started musical practice. Needless to say I don't see Jeffrey much during the week anymore.

Christmas is 2 weeks away. I can't wait to go home and see my family. I miss them more and more. It will be so much fun to be in a crowded house with everyone talking and no place to sit. Just to be surrounded with all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, close friends, and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment