Monday, February 25, 2013

Just another manic Monday...

So here we go again....I wish I had more exciting new for you my fellow readers but alas I do not....try and follow...

Well my wonderful in-laws drove with me today to Indy so I wouldn't have to go by myself. They ended up driving which was awesome and they took me out to lunch (which they didn't have to do) and it was a neat experience. This restaurant was so cool! It just like a home cooked meal. I really appreciate them taking the day off to take me to my appointment.

We get there I give my blood sample again. Then I head back to the ultra sound room. I was getting excited because the little black spots I saw were bigger! (Those little black spots were follicles the little guys that turn into eggs, btw.) The one they are watching was 11mm on Friday. It was 15mm today. I am once again upping my dosage of follistim to 100 and hoping that by Wednesday that they are at 18mm so by Friday we will be able to do the IUI.

Not the greatest news BUT it is progress...the most progress we have made in 4 years. Although I am completely exhausted and all this driving back and forth to Indy is really wearing me out already.....

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had some good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it wasn't the perfect news. but as you said, it is the best progress you have made in 4 years. Prayers being sent your way. If you think you are exhausted from driving back and forth, just wait til you have your baby :) You will be happily exhausted for years to come! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah touche! Thank you for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete