Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday SNOW DAY

We went to Indy last night after school to avoid the snow/ice/sleet mess that came through. After we passed Terre Haute we were in the clear. We got to the hotel, checked in, dropped our bags off, and walked across the parking lot to Max & Erma's to get a bite to eat. We were waiting to get seated and it cut lose! Sleet and Ice...we beat the storm by 20 minutes!!! Lucky us!!

Well we go to the doctor today to see if my eggs we ready and mature enough to go ahead with the IUI. They were not. :( I had two of them that were close but not big enough. But that is OK when I was charting my cycle before all the crazy fertility stuff I usually ovulated on or near day 20. So I wasn't really surprised to find out they weren't ready on day 11. So I will be taking my dose of Follistim back up to what it was and I will be going back on Monday morning to get the lab work done and ultrasound again. Hopefully by then my eggs will be mature enough to do the IUI on Wednesday.

That is all for now my friends....Until next time...or...Monday! :)

Thank you Kim for making the Cheese-It commercial reference for the "Not mature enough" saying...kinda made my day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment