Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW...shesh...

Well here we are...January 7th and still not back in school. We were supposed to go back on the 2nd. We got so much snow that the drifts are so high and they are impassable. The country roads are horrible...and so are the main ones. We have been pretty much home bound. BORING!!! Blah...

So we traveled to indy today...DEAR GOD! It took us 5 hours..and me freaking out every time the Jeep moved weird. The roads were ice covered and snow covered. The main interstates were horrible. There was SO many semi's and cars off the sides of the roads it was ridiculous. I'm so glad Jeffrey is such a good driver and he took his time. We were on the road for a total of 10 hours...it was a LONG DAY!

We got to the clinic and they were SO understanding. They got us in 2 hours after my original appointment time. They are soooooooo great there. It made Jeffrey's day since we got his favorite ultrasound lady. She explained everything. So, I have 21 measurable follicles (meaning the ones that will mature and are viable to use) and I had more little ones too. I'm pretty much stacked full right now. It gets pretty uncomfortable wearing real clothes so I'm living in Yoga pants...DON'T JUDGE ME. My follies are averaging about 13's and 14's. (Remember.....18 is mature).

We have to go back Friday for another check up. My guess is she is going to trigger me soon. Growing slow is good. We don't want to rush it. :)

Ok loyal followers....this will probably be one of my last posts for a while. Not that I dislike you all...but if something were to happen positive or negative it is for us to deal with. I hope you all understand!! Peace out girl scouts! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck to you!!!!! Baby dust and all of that. I go in on Friday to see if the new dose of Follistim is helping.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble fitting into my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is good for you...my cycle was postponed (sounds better than cancelled) maybe April?! Thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete