Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Friday is coming....

Well Friday is coming and that is the day that I find out what the doctor thinks of my progress, also what will come of my sonogram. I'm quite sure that she found something. But maybe i'm just being my stupid worrying self ya know. I'm just hoping for some good news. I am really trying to be positive and trying to ignore my thoughts. It is a lot easier that way...believe me! I'm a lot happier when I'm not thinking about getting pregnant. Although some of you would think that i'm avoid the issue and i'm not confronting it head on. You are exactly right. You know what happens when I do? I get depressed and I get super mad. So I do what I'm good at and I avoid the problem. So there we go! :) Friday I will post after I get back from the doc! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment