Monday, March 26, 2012

What's up fellow stalkers?

Well I know it has been 22 days since I posted. I have been doing well. I am officially one pound away from losing 10 pounds!!!! How cool is that???? WOOT!!!

Well I went to the doctor last friday for my yearly check up on my PCOS. They drew blood and this Friday I will have a peek at my ovaries. I will have a sonogram. I wish it was for another purpose but hopefully they won't find anything but I wouldn't be surprised if they did see cysts. I mean it is part of the PCOS (hence Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). We will see in 4 days, I can't say that I am nervous I am more or less interested. I mean I guess we will know more on April 13th when I go to see the results. My hope is that everything is OK. I can't even begin to tell you how much these three appointments are going to cost. This whole no insurance thing kind of blows...

No comments:

Post a Comment