Sunday, March 4, 2012

Progress??!?!?!

Well here is the progress I have made. This is me in November at Disney.
Since then I have only lost 8 pounds but I think I have lost more inches then the pound loss is showing.
Here I am today March 4th. I bought this shirt months ago, my so called goal shirt. 


Now I know that I'm not where I should be but slowly but surely I'm making progress. I know that once it starts getting nicer out we will walk more. Right now i'm doing my videos and we walk when the weather allows.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of diet are you on. it would be nice to get ideas from someone that has PCOS. Im kinda stuck at my current weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching my calories. I'm using myfitnesspal.com to track everything I eat. I'm staying under 1500 and doing 30 minutes of activity 4 to 5 days a week. When I started I did very low carb diet. Then progressively started to introduce them back in. :)

    ReplyDelete