Saturday, September 21, 2013

Food for thought....

Well I have been thinking about this and it has bothered me about myself. OK here we go.....

 I'm absolutely HORRIBLE about staying in touch with people if they are not around me on a daily basis. Even my immediate family! I don't know what it is. I feel awful when I realize that I have gone months sometimes without talking to them. Its not only just them! If you aren't in the forefront of my mind right now the chance of me texting you on a whim is SUPER slim.

I don't mean to offend anyone. It is nothing personal...I'm just a person that is pretty one-tracked most of the time. I'm a scatter brain and I forget things and now apparently people...

I'm SO consumed with marching band/colorguard and school that if I get any free time i'm a vegetable on the couch. This time of year is very busy and I have a million thoughts running through my head. "Change this set...don't forget to say that...get uniforms re-hemmed...etc" UGH!! So honestly if you are offended that I haven't tried to get in touch with you lately, I'm really really sorry. I want to get better, but I'm not one to sit and talk on the phone (unless its my parents).

So moral of the story is...shoot me a text, tweet, or FB message. I will eventually see it and know there is more people/things going on OTHER than marching band. Until then...or November....

No comments:

Post a Comment