Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ankle and Indy and UPDATE

Well I have done it...I have screwed up my ankle! Yep yesterday I had an x-ray done and next Wednesday (10/2/13) I have to get an MRI of it to check out the ligaments and such. I have always had flat feet and now my right foot is turning in a lot more than normal. So I'm hoping it isn't structural! eeeek!!!!

On the fertility side of things I talked to my doctor today. She is faxing over some prometrium to get me started again. Then I will be starting follistim for the whole time. She did say this, "I need to tell you that doing this (follistim) will increase your chances for multiples. *pause* BUT i'm sure you and Jeff are ready for it." How lucky I am to be with a doctor that cares about my current situation and cares enough to call me personally and talk about things. She also asked if we wanted to switch to Carle Clinic in Champaign. I told her the drive is just the same (time wise) and that i'm very comfortable with her and her staff at the Indy location. She is very sweet and so upbeat. We are so blessed to have her and Nurse Shelley in our lives.

In other news from this weekend to the end of October we have band competitions! WOOOO!!! GO MARCHING EAGLES! Ahhhh...yes...The life of a band nerd...


No comments:

Post a Comment